My daughter has turned out to be quite the cuddle-bunny. She loves being held frequently, which I love too. However, it has made it really hard to get things done. Now, when Lily came, I told myself that the house was just not going to be as clean as I'd like, and the laundry and dishes might pile up a little higher than I'd previously allowed. For the most part, this hasn't bothered me too much, but when one sits and nurses for hours a day, it just feels good to get up and do things. Enter: the Infantino Flip Baby Carrier. This thing has been a lifesaver. I can do things around the house, go for walks, and socialize all the while Lily gets to be close to Mommy and usually falls asleep. The view from above is pretty sweet too :)
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment