Two years ago, we were traipsing around Europe. The fun lasted a month, and it was sort of our last "hurrah" before settling down (well, kind of) and becoming parents. After returning, I had begun to write about our adventures each day of the trip. However, we sold our first house and moved 3 times over the course of a year; so blogging took a backseat. That being said, in honor of the 2 year anniversary of one of the best times of my life, I'd like to pick up where I left off-San Gimingnano, Tuscany, Italy.
This day in particular was hardly adventurous. Zach and I had booked 7 nights at our villa in San Gimingano with the intention of getting some rest after running around the UK and Ireland. So, this being our first chance to really catch up on rest, we decided to devote this day entirely to being sloths.
We slept until 11 or 12, then woke up and ate brunch, went back to sleep, woke up and ate around 6, then went back to sleep for the night. Seeing as how we obviously have no exciting pictures from that day, I thought I would post some pics of our little Tuscan villa-
Le Volte at La Bella Toscana.
 |
| View of villas from below |
 |
| Our bedroom. I loved the brick ceiling! |
 |
| The sitting area |
 |
| The office and outer area |
 |
| Lovely Tuscany |
 |
| View from our patio |
No comments:
Post a Comment