Lily's room is finally complete. Well, to be honest, I keep thinking of things I'd like to do/add (like some too-cute owl bookends from Pottery Barn Kids), but for now, things are in order.
This is basically the view from the doorway.
I painted these pictures to match her bedding and bought the letters from Michaels.
Zach made this precious birdhouse to hang on the wall, while I tackled the painting.

My former boss and an amazing doctor, Dr. Allison, bought Lily's bedding for us. This is her personalized quilt.

A closer view of the bedding, plus the little bird I bought from Wal-Mart when we decided to start trying to get pregnant. I was hoping for a girl even then!

When my incredibly talented friend, Kate, asked if she could make anything for Lily, I showed her a picture of a butterfly mobile I'd been eyeing on Pottery Barn's website . These pictures do not do her handiwork justice!
And now, as a friend said, we have everything but the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment