Well, the time of Lily's birth is getting close, and the past few months have been busy with just getting ready! Zach and I have been so overwhelmed by people's generosity towards us, as we have had to purchase very little "needed" items ourselves.
Here we are with the awesome jogging stroller and carseat my sisters purchased for us. We're already talking about a family half marathon :)
Zach's parents bought this beautiful crib for Lily's nusery, and we had fun putting it together. Well, I actually just held things while Zach put it together.
Here I am at 35 weeks with my basketball-of-a-baby. She continues to be very active (which is great), but has a bad habit of sticking her feet (or something) in my ribs.
In other news, my beautiful nephew, Madden, arrived last week! If Lily is half as cute as he, we are going to be in trouble:)
No comments:
Post a Comment