appliances. We started at Sears in Branson West, then went on to Best Buy, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, & Lowes. By the end of the day, we had purchased all of our stainless steel appliances for our kitchen at some really great pric
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The Making of a Country Cottage: Part 4
Well, here is another installment of our lovely home's progress. I'm falling more in love with it every day, and, though I'm incredibly thankful for the place we are staying right now, I'm getting so antsy to be in our new place. If all goes well, the roofers should come at the end
of this week! Zach and I went yesterday to pick out siding...so many decisions! Also, we woke up bright & early (3:15 am) Black Friday morning in pursuit of our
appliances. We started at Sears in Branson West, then went on to Best Buy, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, & Lowes. By the end of the day, we had purchased all of our stainless steel appliances for our kitchen at some really great pric
es!
appliances. We started at Sears in Branson West, then went on to Best Buy, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, & Lowes. By the end of the day, we had purchased all of our stainless steel appliances for our kitchen at some really great pric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment