So much has happened in just 2 little weeks. Zach and I drove down to Orlando to witness the wedding of a wonderful and beautiful friend of mine. While there, Zach took me to Epcot, which, picture-wise, looked like we just went back to Europe.
When we returned, we had two days to pack up our house, move out, and clean it for the next owners. Thanks to the help of friends and family, it proved to be an easy enough task. Now, we are moved in to our incredibly large rental home, which some wonderful friends are gracious enough to let us occupy for the time being.
Not that I was miserable at our previous home (I was actually quite content), but I am so happy here. It's hard to describe, but there's something about the view of the Ozarks, the abundance of windows, and the fact that I'm so close to my friends that fills my heart to overflowing.
That being said, there are a lot of question marks right now. Before we moved, I would have said the plan was definitely to build elsewhere in town. However, now I'm not so sure. Neither Zach nor I want to make assumptions about what's next, and, for the first time in our marriage, no material thing is tying us down. There's a huge part of me screaming, "Let's just go. Let's just get out of here," while I fully realize the blessing of the relationships and church body we enjoy here that may be hard to find elsewhere.
All that to say, I think we're just searching and trying to listen right now, which can be so hard for this sometimes antsy little person.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for you as you guys make life decisions... What a fun time!!
ReplyDelete