Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summer Recap

I know it's a little late, but it seems like a lot of great things happened this summer that I'd like to share. First off, my beautiful friend, Katie Anne, married a really swell guy named Tim. They had their ceremony at the North Carolina Arboretum, which is one of the most beautiful and green places I've ever seen.

The beautiful bride:




Some wonderful friends that I miss very much



My very-very handsome husband & me


From there we drove down to Pensacola, Fla. for a couple of days of R&R. Unfortunately, (despite our generous application of sunscreen) we both got fried at the beach. So, we spent a day touring the Naval Air Museum & downtown.





From Pensacola, we drove over to Louisiana for my 10 year high school reunion & to visit family. It was fun reconnecting with people who, for a large part of my life, were really good friends to me.


It was also really good to be with my sisters, their husbands, & my rapidly growing nephews.



No comments:

Post a Comment