I still don't quite know what to say about it all, but here's what we saw:
As we walked to the entrance, a recording of a little kids' choir singing "Rise & shine & give God the glory, glory..." played over & over & over again (it was still going when we left).
There were incredibly large figures in the lobby area (these are some of the smaller ones).

Precious horn-blowers give the impression that you are walking towards something very big.

It felt just like being in Rome & walking towards the Vatican.

On the museum website, I learned that the artist modeled his chapel after the Sistine Chapel. Again, just like being in Rome.



In all seriousness, this was my favorite part of the grounds. However, it was inaccessible, so I had to get a picture from afar.
Average price of a Precious Moments figurine: $20
Our experience at the museum: Priceless
Precious horn-blowers give the impression that you are walking towards something very big.
It felt just like being in Rome & walking towards the Vatican.
On the museum website, I learned that the artist modeled his chapel after the Sistine Chapel. Again, just like being in Rome.
In all seriousness, this was my favorite part of the grounds. However, it was inaccessible, so I had to get a picture from afar.
Our experience at the museum: Priceless
No comments:
Post a Comment